Friday, May 13, 2011

Vortex PST 6x24-50 FFP MRAD
































Thanks Doug at Camera Land for such GREAT customer service. Here is my new Vortex PST 6x24-50 FFP MRAD mounted on my Savage 12 LRP 260. I will be taking it out this weekend to break in the rifle and to see how well this new scope performs. Just a quick over view of my initial thoughts on my New PST is this scope out of the box has a very solid feel to it, the turrets feel very positive and crisp kinda of like breaking a glass stick, I don't think there will be any problem with accidentally turning them. The glass through my eyes is nice and clear with very crisp images it even looked good looking through it in the dark at distant lights. The off position between each power setting on the illuminated reticule is a nice feature. I will be able to give a better review of the scope after I am able to get out to the range. If your looking for a good scope with tons of extra features for under $1,000.00, I don't think you can go wrong with these new PST's. As far as durabilty goes, only time will tell. I will be using this rifle for hunting varmints, coyotes, mule deer, elk and I want to learn how to shoot long range, at least out to 1000 yrds.






























No comments:

Post a Comment